Monday, April 2, 2018

I, Tonya figure skating costumes on display...

In the dark biographical comedy, I, Tonya, Margot Robbie plays Olympian figure skater Tonya Harding, for which she was nominated for an Academy Award. The film explores her childhood training to be an competitive ice skater, her home life of domestic abuse and the controversy surrounding the 1994 attack on her fellow Olympian Nancy Kerrigan.

Original figure skating costumes worn by Margot Robbie
as Tonya Harding in I, Tonya
Margot Robbie I Tonya figure skating costumes
Margot Robbie I Tonya movie costumes
Margot Robbie I Tonya ice skating costume
I Tonya ice skating costume
I Tonya figure skating costume
Margot Robbie I Tonya ice skating costume
Margot Robbie I Tonya skating costume
I Tonya ice skating movie costume
Margot Robbie I Tonya ice skating costume
Margot Robbie I Tonya figure skating film costume
I Tonya figure skating costume
Margot Robbie I Tonya film costumes
This trio of bedazzled ice skating outfits were designed by Jennifer Johnson to emulate the looks worn by the real Tonya Harding, who didn't have the money to buy expensive costumes, and they were photographed on display at Downtown L.A.'s FIDM Museum on February 6, 2018.

Fans of Margot Robbie can also get another look at this white and gold sequined costume from I, Tonya on display at ArcLight Hollywood cinema around the movie's theatrical release, plus her Harley Quinn costume from Suicide Squad and her film costume from Goodbye Christopher Robin on display.

I, Tonya movie billboard
I Tonya movie billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment